Appling Veteran's Day group
Appling Honor Band
Appling Pep Band
Appling Jazz Band
UT Martin Honor Band
Application Process – NEW Software – Please read!
UTM Has moved to a new form software (Dynamic Forms). The process will have all the same components but anyone who fills out an application (director or student) will need to create an account first. This process is free and simple. Please follow the steps below:
- Click the link to the https://dynamicforms.ngwebsolutions.com/Account/Login?ReturnUrl=%2FSubmit%2FStart%2F012a6c35-ea3b-48ef-8e72-d652ffd75487%3FSSO%3DN
- Create a new account – need an email address
- Follow the prompts, log in, complete, and submit the form
- Directors can still submit applications for all their students (if that is what you have done in the past). This may be the easiest option.
Once the application is submitted, two emails will be generated – one to the parent/guardian with a link to a publicity release form and one to the director with a link to a short recommendation form, which will also be submitted electronically. Directors and parents will need to scroll through the form to their page. Directors: your recommendation information will not be visible to students and parents. The deadline to submit applications by will be Friday, December 3, 2021 at midnight.
We have been given approval to host our event again this year but will be using the following protocols for the event:
- Masks are encouraged but not required for all participants (musicians, directors, chaperones, parents, guest conductors, etc.) are required wear masks when inside any UTM buildings
- Playing masks will be provided for all wind players who would like them, but musicians are not required to wear them
- Bell covers w/ MERV 13 fabric will be provided and used for all wind instruments.
- Rehearsal breaks will be taken (as normally scheduled) and the rooms will be cleared to allow for
the mitigation of aerosols
- Extra air purification devices will be in each rehearsal and performance space.
- Concert attendance will be limited to 95 audience members in the Fulton Theatre with an
overflow of 95 in the Blankenship Recital Hall (watching a live feed)