Bartlett City Schools Parent and Family Involvement Policy (7009)
Bartlett City Schools encourages collaboration between schools and families, and believes that such collaboration is essential to supporting student learning.
- Standard 1 - Welcome all families into the school community.
- Standard 2 - Communicate regularly and effectively with all families.
- Standard 3 - Support student success by collaborating with families to support students' learning and healthy development both at home and at school.
- Standard 4 - Encourage families to be advocates for their own children and other children in order to ensure that students are treated fairly and have access to learning opportunities that will support their success.
- Standard 5 - Share power by ensuring that families are full partners in the decisions that affect children and families.
- Standard 6 - Ensure that families and schools collaborate with community members to connect students, families and staff to expanded learning opportunities, community services and civil participation.
Parents' Right to Know
Certification of Teachers
Qualifications of Assistants
District and School Progress
Thank you for being a part of your child's education!