Welcome to 7th grade!
I am so excited to have your child in my class this year!
Please use this site to find out important information regarding class assignments, homework, school events and more!
You can always contact me anytime with any questions or concerns via email @
1. All students who received honor roll invites must turn those forms and the money in by 8:00 a.m. tomorrow morning, Tuesday, January 28. Forms will not be accepted after this time.
2. On Wednesday, January 29, the Balfour Rep will be here during lunch to talk to our 7th graders about spirit ring orders. Look for informational packets to come home with the students on Wednesday. The packets will include ordering information and pricing.
3. Our yearbook sales are winding down. Friday, January 31 is the last day to pre-order a yearbook. Yearbooks are now $50.00. They may be ordered online or monies may be sent in to school. Checks are made payable to Appling Middle School. The link to purchase a yearbook online is: https://www.balfour.com/tennessee/bartlett/appling-middle-school. Remember ordering by the January 31 deadline is the only way to ensure that your child gets a yearbook.
4. Please be reminded that students are counted tardy if they are not in the building before announcements begin. Please help us by getting the students here on time so they can be in class when announcements begin.
5. Continue sending in excuse notes so that your child's absences may be excused. Notes must be submitted within two (2) days of the absence. We are hoping that Mrs.Schafer will be returning in February so Central Office will no longer have to handle our attendance. However, until then, know there is a bit of lag time for updating attendance.
6. Students must be at breakfast by 6:50 if they plan to eat each morning. Exceptions are made for buses when they run late.
7. We would love to see our students come out to Arlington Middle tonight to support our boys basketball team. They will play Houston Middle School at 8:00 p.m. in the district tournament. Let's Go Wildcats!!!!
Choir: Bella Voci - 1/28 & 1/29 - 2:15 - 3:45 p.m.
Dance: 1/29 & 1/31 - 2:00 each day