You can now complete your insurance payments and BCS 1:1 Device Form online for the 2022-2023 school year! This is only for students entering the 6th through 12th grades.
Please complete the 3 steps below in the listed order. You will need your receipt number from step 1 for the Device Form in step 3.
1. Pay your insurance fee here: https://bartlettschools.schoolcashonline.com If you have an account, your payment info should be available once you log in. If you do not have an account, you will need to register and then add your student(s). Once that is completed, your insurance fee will be available.
2. Review with your student(s) the 1:1 Responsible Use, Policy, Procedures, and Information Guide linked here: https://www.bartlettschools.org/pdf/BCSLaptopProcedures2022-2023.pdf
3. Complete the 2022-2023 BCS 1:1 Device Form linked here: https://www.bartlettschools.org/apps/form/2023BCSDeviceForm A form must be completed for each student.
All information can be found on our site linked here: https://www.bartlettschools.org/apps/pages/BCSLaptops
- A form (Step 3) must be filled out for each student.
- One replacement charger will be covered under the insurance fee. After one replacement is used, there is a $50 charge.
- Our insurance fee structure is the same this year. A single student will pay $30, a family with 2 students will pay $50 and a family with 3 or more students will pay $75.
BCS Technology Department