Welcome to 8th Math! I am happy to have you join me for a year of learning.
My goal is to help you make progress and to gain this progress with pride, effort, and enjoyment. Additionally, it is important to develop the skills you will need in order to be successful in high school as well as later in life, such as: organization, responsibility, preparedness, and respect.
Please be assured that I will provide your child with everything he or she needs to be successful with your help.
It is my desire to help students to overcome any type of math anxiety that he or she may have and to be comfortable with math.
I invite students, parents and guardians to contact me with any questions, concerns, or feedback via my email address firstname.lastname@example.org
I look forward to working with you this year.
Parents, please sign up for REMIND. I communicate ALOT using this tool.
School Announcements for February
- Monday, February 12th - Field Trip to Bartlett Performing Arts Center
- Thursday, February 15th - 7:30a.m. The 9th Grade Academy will be doing a presentation for the 8th graders.
- Wednesday, February 21st- TN Shakespeare Company will be at our school at 8:00 to perform for our students.
School Announcements for Week of August 21st
- Solar Eclipse viewing Monday, 21st. Students need to turn in Permission slips for this event.
- 8th Grade Orientation Night will be Wednesday, August 23rd.