Expectations / W.H.A.T
Our classroom is governed by rules and expectations. Rules and expectations allow us to work collaboratively, be respectful of one another, be accountable for ourselves, and most importantly, set us up for success. To foster a conducive learning environment, please:
- Be prepared for class each day - folder, supplies, homework, assignments, iPad, attitude.
- Remain engaged in the lesson by participating in classroom activities, discussions and tasks.
- Complete independent and/or group tasks and assignments.
- Ask or signal for assistance, if needed.
- Be respectful of yourself, your classmates and all teachers.
- 1 WHAT Slip - - - Written Warning
- 2 WHAT Slips - - - Note home to parent (may also consist of an email)
- 3 WHAT Slips - - - Phone call home and silent lunch
- 4 WHAT Slips - - - Detention
- 5 WHAT Slips - - - Required Parent Conference
- 6 WHAT Slips - - - Office Referral
- E = 0 - 1 slips
- G = 2 slips
- S = 3 - 4 slips
- N = 5 slips
- U = 6+ slips